LONDON, UK - Feb 11, 2014 - Today, Picmoo Imaging LTD announces the release of their new product, a website builder aimed at both amateur and professional photographers.
"Picmoo allows anyone to create a rich, beautiful and mobile ready photography website featuring galleries, photos, pages and blogs. Our pages and blog posts editor enables photographers to publish multi-column, magazine like layouts with rich blocks of content like text, slideshows, galleries, videos, quotes and others" explains Vlad Mereuta, ex BBC tech lead and founder of Picmoo. "Uploading your photos is as easy as dragging a bunch of files in a gallery. You can even upload and sync photos to and from your website directly from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, a popular choice for managing photos and portfolios".
- Unlimited storage, pages, galleries and blogs
- Easy to create galleries with multiple designs
- Advanced drag and drop, multi-column page and blog post editor using content blocks like text, photos, quotes, galleries and slideshows
- Fully featured blogging engine
- Easy to use style editor allowing users to customize their templates
- Free .com/net/org domain with every 12 months subscription
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom integration
- Cross publishing tools allowing content promotion to social networks and websites like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, 500px, etc
- Import tools to migrate content from various other platforms
- 3rd party apps support like Google Analytics, Disqus comments, etc
Picmoo templates are fully customizable using a style editor while the responsive design approach, together with the bespoke content editor, ensures all websites adapt to any screen size, from a small device like an iPhone or Android device to large desktop monitors and TV sets. A future release of the application will also allow advanced members to create their own templates and designs.
Picmoo is integrated with the most popular social and media platforms on the web. Any content item from Picmoo can be cross published, allowing users to spend less time promoting their content and more time taking photos. Publishing to platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, 500px, Blogger or Tumblr is as easy as clicking a button.
The Picmoo website publishing platform is available from today, starting at $9.99 in the US, €6.99 in Europe and £6.99 in the UK.
Picmoo presentation video:
Picmoo's smart multi-column text editor: